Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time in Cooperstown New York

WE left Deltaville VA on Friday the 29th; and drove to Annville PA to visit Ray & Susan Hall for a couple of days. Then, arrived in Cooperstown NY on October 31st along with some scattered snowflakes....BRRRRRR! WE are staying at a lovely house overlooking Glimmerglass a.k.a. Otsego Lake generously loaned to us by Mark (my ex) & Pam, his S.O.(who is a wonderful friend). I really can't thank them enough. My surgery was done on Nov 1st; pretty much took all day, between all the stops I had to make - ultrasound, nuclear medicine, and finally surgery. The folks at Bassett were wonderful. I was able to go home by 7:00pm. All went well - we will get more results on Thursday - so far so good! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: